Our 3D and 2D Rigger spots are open at the moment!
As the Rigger, you will be working closely with the art & production teams and will be responsible for creating animation rigs for characters, creatures, props and vehicles. The rigger must be attuned to the needs of a production pipeline.
- Work closely with the Lead Artist and Art Director to ensure that the rigging is pipeline friendly and that it is intuitive and responsive.
- Work with production team to meet project schedules and ensure successful delivery of the rigs
- Troubleshoot rigging issues to ensure standards are met
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good communicating skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams
- Ability to troubleshoot rig setups/scripts
- Understanding of scripted controllers and expressions
- Has experience in various rig setups, eg: bipedal, winged characters etc.
- Proficient in either 3DsMax or Autodesk Maya; preferably Maya
BS/MS in Computer Science, Animation or a related field
Basic frontend web development (JS, HTML, CSS, AJAX)
A strong open source presence (send us your profile links!)